Ninja fitness classes give kids an immersive experience into the sport of Ninja. Children are introduced to a variety of obstacles and an interactive learning program. Your child will have a blast while learning fitness and life skills.
The teen warrior training classes consist of warm-ups and slightly more intensive ninja exercises, including a range of obstacles that changes from class to class. Teens will focus on the fundamentals of swinging, climbing, jumping, traversing, balance, tumbling and floor skills, as well as participate in creative conditioning sessions.
Complete the required waiver form for class and we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know class placement openings. If you have questions before signing up, please don't hesitate to email here!
Get started on your Ninja journey by attending your first class! This class will be chosen with our guidance and confirmed by our staff. We have a feeling your kids will love it! You won't be charged for the class until you determine it's the right fit for your family. Monthly, recurring charges will be applied once you enroll.
We look forward to seeing you every week as your ninja gains strength, confidence and friendships. Your child might even want to sign up for twice a week classes. We can help you with that, and of course, if you ever miss a class, you can always attend make-up classes on Saturday morning.
USA Ninja Challenge has established dress codes for students to ensure the safety of our students and coaches. Students should be dressed appropriately for the activity in which they participate. Dress codes will be enforced. If a party guest wears clothing that is not suitable for this activity, they will be asked to change or make adjustments before entering the gym.
All Ninjas should wear:
- Short sleeve T-shirt or tank
- Long hair must be put up with hair ties, scrunchies or clips. Do not use bobby pins, as they have been known to cause injuries to the head, if fallen upon.
Never wear the following:
- Necklaces, dangling earrings, bracelets, belts, watches, fit bits, etc. All of these items get caught on clothing, equipment or other people and will break or cause injury.
- Long sleeves - can get caught or hinder a coach from spotting
- Pants - can get caught or pulled down easily
- Hoodies, sweat shirts, dresses or other loose clothing. All of these can cause an injury to a coach when spotting or to a student if clothing gets caught on equipment.
- Gloves, grips or hand wear of any type. These items can be dangerous when used on different types of gripped obstacles.
If you have a question about whether or not a particular piece of apparel is acceptable, please ask before sending your child to class.